Goal: Seeking clients who are serious about achieving separation from competitors and driving sustainable growth.
Growth is critically important today and can take on many forms today. Ultimately growth is a strategy that needs to be organization specific. Cookie cutter solutions no longer work, and the efforts must be based on the strengths and potential strengths of the organization, their offerings and their customers/clients.
- Growth can mean growth in size…revenue, profits, locations, product line. In some areas, scale can be very important, but should not be the sole consideration.
- Growth can mean learning…learning what matters to your customers, how best to approach them, and how to build a relationship that can continue to grow.
- Growth can mean evolution… this may mean adjusting your offer, your target audience, the way you go to market and developing new partnerships. This may mean creating a new market.
- Growth can also mean maturity and refinement…such as better understanding the cycle of business and lifetime customer value.
Growth Strategy Advisors’ focus is always to enhance a client’s marketing and organizational performance and effectiveness so that our clients can achieve increased and sustainable growth, and do so profitability. Ideally, our work would precede a commitment to any marketing and advertising programs, strategic partnerships or co-marketing arrangements or prepping the company for sale.
We can support your needs on an ongoing basis or just for a specific project. The end-to-end process includes an in-depth discovery program for our client, focusing on uncovering additional or alternative market opportunities, collaborative building of an action plan involving specific recommendations, and assistance with plan implementation and oversight.
We have worked successfully with entrepreneurs as well as public companies. We are successful because we have been entrepreneurs, as well as had the privilege to function as an “intrapreneur” for a Fortune 50 company. Strengths and expertise includes:
- Market and organizational capability discovery. This includes both primary and secondary research.
- Provide insights on current market trends.
- Development of new, revised, and additive strategies based on findings
- Understanding of current technology, including 20 years with web based tools.
- Understand the interaction of multiple data and analysis platforms.
- Ability to work with mobile marketing & workforce technologies.
- Go-to-market strategy and tactical plan development.
- Partnership search and assessment
- Sales/distribution and communication channel development.
- Implementation support and assistance throughout the Change Management process.
- Ability to benchmark results and provide feedback and course correction advice.